Reservations for park shelters and Township Hall open to Genoa Township residents are now open. Reservations are required to be made online and paid via credit card (Visa , Mastercard, and Discover only); walk-up reservations are no longer available. Rental fees are non-refundable.
- Facility reservations are available to Genoa Township residents only. Proof of residency in the form of a driver’s license is required.
- Rental fees are non-refundable.
- Each facility is rented to one party per day regardless of the length of time the facility is in use.
- Use of park shelters by the general public is permitted without reservation; however, these users must relinquish the rented facility to the permit holder. Renters should keep a copy of their reservation in the event of this scenario.
- Renters who need day-of assistance after normal business hours should call the on-call phone at (614) 623-2705 to reach a parks maintenance employee.
- For-profit events are not permitted to take place on Township property.
- Sales are not permitted to take place on Township property. For this reason, food trucks may park on nearby public streets, but not within township parks or parking lots.
- Any unusual equipment or events such as jumping apparatus, dunking machines, animals, etc., must be approved by Genoa Township Maintenance Director prior to the event date.
- Do not attach decorations, posters, signs, or similar items to the facility.
- No alcoholic beverages or intoxicated persons are to be on Township property.
- Parks are designated no-smoking "Children at Play" areas through Delaware Public Health District.
- Renter is responsible for group conduct (groups that abuse the facility or violate rules and regulations will not be issued future permits and will be charged for damages).
- The Township will be reimbursed for any damages to the facilities, building, and equipment.
- Return all Township property to original areas and remove all personal property by the end of the period of use.
- The facility must be clean and returned to its previous condition, all refuse should be placed in containers provided by the Township; all trash and debris should be bagged and left in an orderly manner for pick-up.
- Premises must be vacated at the scheduled time. Parks are open from dawn to dusk (displayed as 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on the facility reservation calendar) and 10:00 a.m. - midnight for Township Hall.
- All normal Township rules and the Rental Permit agreement must be followed.
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, SCHOOLS, and NEIGHBORHOOD GROUPS
- Park shelters: Fees may be waived for eligible Genoa Township non-profit organizations, schools, and neighborhood groups. These reservations must be made by calling 614-568-2080. Eligible groups are limited to one rental per month.
- NOTE: Weekend dates sell out quickly. To guarantee the date you're interested in is not booked by a paying customer before your free rental is authorized, it is recommended reserve and pay for the rental online.
- Township Hall: Free rental for eligible non-profit organizations, schools, and neighborhood groups is offered Monday- Thursday only. Eligible groups are limited to one rental per month. These reservations must be made by calling 614-895-1126.
PARK SHELTER RENTAL
Call 614.568.2080 for questions regarding park reservations
Rental of park shelters is available annually from April 1-October 31. Throughout the winter months, park shelters can be used on a first come - first served basis without reservations or fees. Rental fees for personal use (such as birthday parties and family reunions) are $25 at Center Green, Freeman Road, and Hilmar parks and $30 at McNamara Park. Fees increase for residents using park shelters for organization gatherings.
|Center Green Park|
TOWNSHIP HALL RENTAL
Call 614.895.1126 with questions regarding Township Hall rental
Rental of Township Hall, located at 5111 South Old 3C Highway, is available year-round on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Rental hours are 10:00 AM to Midnight. The main room is 30'x39' and has a maximum capacity of 155 people. 42 tables (six foot length), 71 chairs are available for use. The kitchen is equipped with full size appliances, microwave, and one large coffee pot.
Renters are provided with a code, unique to your rental date, to unlock the door to the facility. This code is intended only for the authorized renter only and shall not be shared with other event guests. Times when the facility is accessed are recorded and video surveillance is used within the facility.
Rental Fee = $150.00 | Rental Deposit = $250.00
POLICE STATION CONFERENCE ROOM
Call 614.568.2060 with questions regarding Police Station reservations.
Use of the Police Department conference room for community organizations is authorized at the discretion of the Police Chief.