This service is for non-emergency requests. For emergencies, call 911.
Follow the guidelines below to send issues to the responsible department:
- Roads: Dead animals, obstruction, drainage issue or tree removal within right of way; pot holes on Township roads; road Signage; snow/ice removal; plow damage to mailbox.
- Parks: Graffiti removal; restroom, shelter, playground, pond, or trail maintenance concern
- Development & Zoning: Tall grass complaint; junk complaint; zoning concern
- Police (non-emergency): Traffic concerns, crime tips, etc.
- Recycling/Trash: Vendor (Rumpke) complaint; replacement recycling container request
- Fire (non-emergency): Hydrant leaking or in need of repair; CPR instruction; adoption, foster care or childcare inspections
- Public records requests are managed by the Fiscal Office using a separate form
NOTE: All submissions could be subject to release upon the proper submission of a request for public records pursuant to O.R.C. Section 149.43, Ohio's Public Records Act.